Now that my internship at TA Films has come to a close, I can safely say that it was an incredible summer. The most important thing I learned while completing my internship was that sports cinematography was something I really want to do, and even more than that, its something I have the talent and work ethic to do. This makes me feel much better about my future heading into my senior year. One way that I’ll maintain this connection with TA Films is hopefully doing some freelance work with them this fall, which would entail me flying out to football games and either operating as an Assistant Cameraman or even shooting. I would say the biggest way I made a difference at my internship was just by showing everyone my work ethic. I was able to work on many high profile projects because I demonstrated that I’m willing to put in the work and to learn. If I could start the internship over again, one thing I would do differently would actually be to find a different place to live, as funny as it may sound. The place I rented was fairly close to the studio, but pretty far from the city of Charlotte/the Charlotte Airport, two places that I spent a lot of time at. It was also not very close to important places like a grocery store, etc.