© 2009 wadea

Sexual Education

9 Responses to “Sexual Education”

1. Amanda Luna says:

I’m still laughing pretty funny comic. Simple and easy to understand jokes. I have to take a look on your other creations as well. So far so good.

2. Hi; Nice informations for me. Your post has supporting. I wish to has valuable posts like yours in my blog. How do you find these posts? And you have a problem about your template.You should fix your problem about your template … I recently came across your blog and have been readingalong. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog often.Good day…

3. Austin Kyer says:

Who Else Would Like to Get Instant Access To 14,000 Woodworking Plans & Projects? http://bit.ly/9pGr79

4. Matt Barns says:

Wow, this is really funny sex education, Lol. Nicely done.

5. Knight H. says:

Hey, great message you send here! sex education is a must! I just loved the way you present everything in such a cool way. thank you so much ;)

6. joelZ says:

Simple and easy to understand jokes.

7. PaulDaives says:

Could also get in stuffing a femdomme into a vagina probably best if we encourage girls to use these as they have ultimate responsibility for the child.

8. custom logos says:

it’s great to find out Graphic Narratives and hope they all remain the same for others too.