© 2009 klatskia Raina and Sarah

Blanket’s Response

I noticed that Raina and Sarah seemed to have a lot in common when it came to neglectful parents. Raina mentions running away with Craig and Sarah at one point in the novel in order to get away from her life. I feel that Raina’s desire to be a mother to Sarah stems from her desire to free Sarah from a life similar to Raina’s. It also stems from Raina’s desire to be loved and given attention as well.Raina and Sarah

83 Responses to “Blanket’s Response”

1. Xăm đang là xu thế thời trang. Nhưng đôi vì những yếu tố ngoại cảnh cũng như thay đổi sở thích nhiều người tìm đến các phương pháp xóa xăm. Nhưng không phải ai cũng tìm được phương pháp tối ưu và tốt nhất để xóa xăm.

2. deer farms says:

Hi there, You’ve done an excellent job. I’ll certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I’m confident they’ll be benefited from this web site

3. It really touch me,keep writing,will you email me from here : http://www.collabinno.com ,thanks a lot.

4. deer farmers says:

Hi there, You’ve done an excellent job. I’ll certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I’m confident they’ll be benefited from this web site.

5. jonesalex says:

It really touch me,keep writing,will you email me from here : http://www.ejuris.org/,thanks a lot.

6. Sonia says:

wow really this article touch my heart. really nice story.

7. priyanka says:

Hi there, You’ve done an excellent job. I’ll certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends.
    http://www.theteknews.com/

8. bhabhie says:

visit my website if you want to see all about sport cars

9. Wow is a great blog.

10. James says:

This is superb post. Thanks for the amazing art!

11. This is one of the coolest content man! Awesome work!

12. ipankint says:

What a great story..
    Keep post new articles.. :D

13. monica says:

Hola me a gustado, muchas felicidades, amigos los invito a conocer este sitio web muy bueno para ganar dinero, registrate desde aqui es gratis

14. I must say you have done a excellent job with this. Also, that page loads very quick on my computer on Internet explorer.
    I am really loving the theme of this site !!!.
    As far as I am concerned , excellent blog and amazing style and design. Exceptional blog !
    It’s simple, yet effective. Sometimes it’s hard to get that “equilibrium” between superb usability and appearance.
    Please keep that fantastic work, I’ve added to our blogroll.
    Have a look to my site http://www.menshirt.fr

15. Mr quynh says:

Your blog is faulty then. Wish you to overcome okay next time I will visit

16. This is really awesome graphic narratives. Everybody like this because of some your new opinion.

17. Anna G says:

Poor Raina.. it makes me to remember my teenage. Great story..

18. Anamnesis
    The most important thing is to check the existence of a significant weight loss because it is subjective in a significant percentage 1.5 for patients who refer; if the weight is documented in the medical record is easy, alternatively asking relatives or close friends, or by changes in clothing size. Duration must be collected, prior existence of fluctuations in weight, and if it is progressive or has stabilized.
    To consider and ask about the possibility of weight loss is voluntary. Assess whether dietary intake is adequate and regular physical activity.

19. I really like your idea totally an outstanding thought I really like to work here.

20. Mark says:

Is so interesting and a very nice graphic.

21. Noi pho thanh nhiet la san pham tuyet voi.

22. Thành lập công ty giá rẻ tại Hà Nội

23. chỉ 2tr dong trong vong 10 ngay lam viec

24. Thay đổi giấy phép ĐKKD tại Tư Vấn Minh Khang bạn sẽ được tư vấn đầy đủ như tư vấn thay đổi cổ đông, thay đổi vốn, thay đổi địa chỉ trụ sở, thay đổi tên công ty, thay đổi nội dung trên đkkd…

25. Xin giấy phép các loại tại Tư vấn Minh Khang với chi phí rẻ nhất, nhanh nhất và uy tín nhất. Chúng tôi chuyên về các loại giấy phép như Giấy phép đăng ký kinh doanh, Giấy phép giấy phép vệ sinh an toàn thực phẩm, Giấy phép phòng cháy chữa cháy, Giấy phép an ninh trật tự, Giấy phép rượu, Giấy phép website, Giấy phép bán hàng đa cấp…

26. I must say graphic narratives is a very difficult discipline, it is very hard to express feelings through pictures…

27. jass says:

I realy love that
    Thank you

28. kelvin taylor says:

Great Post! I Love you for this!

29. Daftar Harga says:

Wow, This nice blog.. I feel enjoy read this post… nice article.. thanks so much for share… salam sukses