© 2009 carsonz Shortcomings: Asian-American Film Festival

Shortcomings: Asian-American Film Festival

8 Responses to “Shortcomings: Asian-American Film Festival”

1. These film festival following a longtime.

2. The Asian American International Film Festival (AAIFF) is an international film festival held annually during the summer in New York City to showcase the works of both emerging and experienced Asian and Asian American filmmakers and media artists across a diverse range of genres and styles.

3. Thanks for the effort, keep up the Great work. The thoughts you express are really awesome. Hope you will write some more posts. I got good info from your blog and saved it as a favorite. I love your blog page too, very nice colors & theme. I really appreciated with it. Thanks again for sharing.

4. I agree with you. You have given to us with such a large collection of information.

5. These workshops are lead by senior industry insiders and teach you how to develop the skills you need to make your film a success! I love your blog page too, very nice theme.Thanks again for sharing.

6. I like the idea of your making the things going in a speed of some new line.

7. I will be sure to post links to the pages of my Equine Graphic Novel,I love to tell you that your blog is excellent your graphic is good .

8. I really like the coming outcome from this as this is one of my favorite post to celebrate the things in the write manner.