»
S
I
D
E
B
A
R
«
My Goodbye to the PANO staff
August 21st, 2013 by danettem

Dear PANO staff,

I cannot express how gracious I am that you have given me the opportunity to be an intern at PANO. I am not only grateful for the experience but for the opportunity to meet and get to know each and every one of you. Each of you have guided me through this internship and taught me skills I will be able to use now and in the future. Through your leadership and instruction I have become a better candidate for a potential job and that I believe is what an internship is all about. You all have such a passion for working in the nonprofit sector and that shines through in all the effort and work that you put into this organization. You are all continually looking to improve not only the work that you do but the work that PANO does as a whole. You do this work because you are ardent about the sector, not because of the paycheck you receive and to me, that speaks volumes. You have been tremendous role models for how I aspire to be in the workplace and I hope in the future I can reflect all your values and ethics. I have never witnessed an organization where the staff melds so perfectly together. You support one another in ideas and encourage each other to push your limits to make great service, exceptional service. I could not have imagined a better internship this summer. This has been an exceptional first experience and it will certainly be something I will not forget. I hope I leave you all in high regards and I promise to send your wonderful photos of me doing the coolest things in Germany. I will have to stop in when I return and tell you the tales of my travels. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart.

Best,

Danette

As a final shout-out, I want to thank the Internship Grant committee for gifting me a grant this summer. Without the grant, I would not have been able to make this internship possible. I am incredibly grateful.