Meet The Staff: Brooke Nagy

1017161247

The History of You

What’s my story? I’m a 26 year old central PA native who moved to NC for school and work but came back home a couple years ago! I worked in the non-profit world for a few years until leaving that position to pursue Marketing more directly where I ended up at Texas Roadhouse as the Marketing Manager. I felt it was time for more growth and a new challenge, and I had been seeking out jobs specifically at Dickinson College when the Brand Manager position with Dining Services popped up. I do NOT believe in coincidences, so I applied for the position and after my interview, I fell in love with the team and atmosphere! And now, six days in, I’m even MORE in love! I’m a fur mom to Fred, a beagle/hound mix, and Trigger, a German Shepherd; don’t ask me about them if you’re not ready to see lots of pictures and hear my high-pitched “puppy voice”! 🙂 I’m incredibly passionate, hard-working, and outgoing; you’ll hear all kinds of crazy music coming from my office (and probably me singing); and I throw my left and right-brained sides into my job with a little bit of my OCD and a whole lot of my creativity! I’m also ALWAYS an open door… I love helping, collaborating, and being a resource, so don’t hesitate to e-mail or come by!

Why You Love Dickinson College/#DsonDining Services

There are MANY reasons already, but probably my top two favorite things are:

1. The sustainability initiatives we have through Dining Services specifically
  2. The unity and teamwork vibe I get not only just in the office but all over the dining hall and different retail locations amongst all staff!

Favorite Quote

One of my favorite quotes is:

“May the space between where I am and where I want to be inspire me.”

Favorite Karaoke Song

“I Wanna Dance with Somebody” – Whitney Houston

This entry was posted in Meet The Team, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.