2020IndoorFOTSdesign.jpgIMG_7830

These are the photos and a short video clip I took in real-time as I interviewed Raidel Mar from the Farmers Market (Farmers on the Square). What made this assignment challenging is that it was very spontaneous and loud because the market is indoor during the cold season. It was really fascinating to engage with Raidel and his coworker as they were working their jobs. Specifically, they focus on making a homemade recipes for salsa, guacamole and acai bowls. I found this to be an interesting combination of foods to sell at a farmers market, but I also found that as he shared his story this started to make sense to me more that he chose these foods to vend at the farmers market. He also mentioned that this was his main source of income, he works at other farmers markets around Pennsylvania and really enjoys what he does for a living. Raidel says that he is originally from Florida and moved to Pennsylvania for his family and business. For the 2b of this assignment, I chose to do a 3.5 minute video of the spontaneous interview I did with Raidel at the farmers market this week.