“A Danish Word the World Needs to Combat Stress: Pyt” in The Conversation, February 2019
- Reprinted in Videnskab.dk (in Danish)
- Discussed in article in La Nacion – An Argentinian daily newspaper (in Spanish)
- Reprinted in the Washington Post
- Reprinted in CNN
- View video online through the World Economic Forum
- Live interview on Danish national TV: DR Aftenshowet (See image below)
- Live interview on Danish national Radio Kulturen på P1 “Pyt some eksportvare”
- Listen in Danish on Radio Nova, live interview
- Discussed in the Danish TV2 News
- Discussed in the national Danish paper Berlingske
“Why Denmark Dominates the World Happiness Report Rankings Year After Year” in The Conversation, March 2018
- Danish Translation
- Japanese Translation
- Listen online through WNHN-FM’s The Attitude in Concord, NH. Professor Helweg-Larsen’s appearance begins at 11:50 into the program.
- Listen online through BYU Radio.
- Listen online through CJAD 800 Radio in Montreal, Canada.
- Listen online through Wisconsin Public Radio.
- Listen online through The Academic Minute.