Lawson

Probably the saving grace of every person on this trip. This simple convenience store is so much more than that. It was our livelihood, our dependence for food. Sure there was the grocery store, but there were 2 Lawsons on the way to Nanzan from the subway, and one just a short hike down the Hill of Death. Where else could you run and get your delicious fix of Calpis, coke, and other assorted drinks? Yogurt, Bento boxes (for cheap)? Enough Onigiri to keep Bin Le happy? Why only Lawson. When we went to Kyoto, all of us went through a Lawson withdrawal. It may be simple, but I guarantee you that at least 85% of the group’s food stipend went to Lawson. the other 15% probably went to all the vending machines scattered throughout Nagoya.

You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.

XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>