Copenhagen Livin’

I’m officially in Copenhagen, Denmark (woohoo!) After only the first couple of days I can tell I am going to have the time of my life this semester. The only downside to studying abroad in Denmark is the prices! Everything is SO expensive. I knew coming into Copenhagen that everything was going to be bit pricey, but I never realized to what extent until I actually started purchasing things. Luckily, I spent a lot of time this summer when I was not interning trying to save up money for my trip. Unfortunately, it was pretty tricky to find a lot of time to make money while balancing a full time, unpaid internship. That is why I am so thankful for Dickinson’s Internship Grant. Without this grant, I would’ve had to pay for all the gas and added expenses that comes from doing a full time-internship on my own. I learned so many valuable things during my internship at the Springfield Armor and met so many great people. It was a great experience for me, so I am glad I was able to take advantage of this opportunity without worrying how I was going to pay for everything and still try to save up money for my semester abroad. If you are considering doing an internship and see that it is unpaid, don’t let that intimidate you! You should definitely check out and apply for Dickinson’s Internship Grant!

I was planning on posting some pictures that I’ve taken so far, but my laptop isn’t working, so that’s fun. So I’m crediting Google for this beautiful picture of Copenhagen…

1 Comment »

1. Kaylee Said,

October 15, 2013 @ 11:04 pm

Great picture, I’ve posted an exact shot of Copenhagen on my blog. Thanks.

RSS feed for comments on this post · TrackBack URI