Screen Shot 2016-07-10 at 12.50.03 PM

Hi again… for the last time!! On Thursday I spent my last day at LGC as an intern, which is CRAZY. I thought I would take a few days to think about what I would want to write about for my last blog post. It’s hard to summarize ten weeks in a few paragraphs, but here it goes! My internship experience was what I needed this summer. I got first-hand PR experience, didn’t fetch anyone’s coffee, and discovered something that I really enjoy doing. Am I now a publicity expert? Well, no, but I definitely learned a lot.

I can’t predict the future, but I do know that I really enjoyed my time at LGC. I will say that fashion PR is a great field for people who are interested in both creative and professional arenas.¬†In PR, no two days are the same; it’s fast-paced and it’s not necessarily for everyone, but I loved my fashion PR experience. I don’t know what the future holds, but I do know that when I start my job search in just a few months, openings at fashion PR agencies will be on my radar.

My advice to those who don’t necessarily know what they want to do is, if there is something that interests you, try it! While I’m not closed off to the other things that I love and am interested in, taking a risk and trying something new helped me to discover a career that I could see myself doing for the rest of my life.¬†Seriously, it’s never too late to try something new.