Unfortunate Silence

Both sadly and happily I am working on a project, currently, that I am unable to speak of at this time. Being that I have worked on this all week, that means I don’t have a whole lot to share on this weeks blog post. All I can really say about the project is that I am very excited and honored that I have been able to work on it with the amazing Earth Day Network staff. They have been so incredible in giving me the resources and support I need in order to complete¬† the project with great efficiency and I’m very excited to see where it goes.

As for things that I am able to share, I am happy to say next week I will be attending two meetings on Capitol Hill. One of the meetings will be to talk about energy conservation within Eastern Europe. While the second I will be going to the Department of Energy to discuss new energy policy and tactics for the U.S. It’s going to be a very exciting and informative week and I hope to apply it to my project I’ll be working (hint, hint). Unfortunately, that is all I have to share this time, but until next time. I look forward to sharing what I will have learned at these two conferences.