A Busy Week

I know a little late with this post, and I greatly apologize for that. However, I have a good reason! It was a crazy week in the office with the Fourth of July. Being that everyone tends to use single-use plastic for everything they do on this holiday, we tried to make it speak out against that idea and challenge the public to go plastic-free on the Fourth. I personally was able to take part in this movement by writing a blog post for Earth Day Network in order to help them encourage the public to go plastic free for the day.

Here’s the link to what I wrote: https://www.earthday.org/2018/07/03/refuse-the-straw-and-more-this-summer/

Now we are in the process of continuing this battle against single-use plastics. We are working on looking into countries and cities who have banned single-use plastics, but more specifically straws. It’s a very busy time of year, and banning straws is becoming more and more popular throughout the  world. It’s a very exciting time in the office when another city announces there ban. And there are just more to come. Until next time.