Arrivederci….

My summer experience with IACC Texas has been great. I would like to take some time and thank them for accepting me and letting be part of their team for the past 3 months.

It has been a pleasure to learn more about what IACC Texas does as well as a little bit more about Italy in general. The office was always very welcoming and vivid, which made each day a good day. I have loved working with each and everyone in the office. The different amount of work I was doing with them has thought me a lot this summer. From working with codes to translations to data bases. Nothing was easy at the beginning, but they were very supportive and patient with me. They were always very cheerful when I would accomplish a new task, which made feel very happy and motivated to continue doing my best.

It’s really sad to see this journey come to an end, because after so much time together I have grown to love my internship, I know very formaggio (cheesy), but its true. This bond will be missed, now that my time is done. But thankfully I have their contact information and they will be waiting for me to send them pictures of me in Italy as well as they are very excited to hear about my experience in Italy. Additionally, since they always travel back to Italy, we might end up catching up while we are in the same country once again, which I’m totally excited for.

Grazie a tutti.