9/17 Afternoon Hike

Tomorrow (9/17) there will be an afternoon hike somewhere in the woods near here.  The trip will leave from the front of the Treehouse (532 W. Louther St) at 4:30.  You will return to campus no later than 6:30.  There are 4 spots on this trip (unless you have a car, then you can sign up and say that in your comment).  If you sign up and decide not to attend, please call Sam.

Trip Leader: Sam Pollan, (919)-880-3383

18 thoughts on “9/17 Afternoon Hike

1. I would love to go on this hike! My phone number is 610-613-6426. I will bring my $5 tomorrow. Thank you!

2. Hi,

I would like to go on this hike tomorrow, and I will bring my $5. My phone number is 724-261-1817.

Thank you,

Grace Tuscano

3. Hello,
    I would definitely like to go on this hike tomorrow afternoon! My phone number is (207)522-4646, and I will bring my $5 tomorrow!

Thanks,
    Ari Kasabian

4. It’s really a nice and useful piece of info.
    I’m glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

제이나인 카지노 가입 쿠폰
    제이나인 카지노 게임 사이트
    제이나인 꽁 머니 토토
    제이나인 토토 검증
    제이나인 토토 구인 구직
    https://www.j9korea.com

5. My coder is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses. But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using Movable-type on a 수원출장샵variety of websites for about a year and am anxious about switching to another platform. I have heard excellent things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it? Any kind of help would be really appreciated!

6. Originating from Macau, a renowned entertainment hub in Asia, the game combines global allure with a penchant for accurate number predictions. keluaran macau

7. SafeAir Services’ technicians undergo continuous training to stay updated on the latest techniques and safety protocols in dryer vent cleaning. vent cleaning