My first week of internship

With a significant advantage of working for a startup, I had a chance to have one-on-one meetings with the CEO of AhaMove and different managers of the departments that I would collaborate closely with, including Business Intelligence, Operations, Business Development and Marketing. Valuing the importance of connecting employees with the company’s mission, the CEO and managers spent a lot of time showing me the structure, daily activities and latest problems of each team in order to equip me with general knowledge of the company as well as the logistics industry. Not only did they mention the opportunities and challenges that the company has been facing but they also shared their experiences and lessons from which I could enrich my understanding of AhaMove. Since the Business Intelligence team plays a vital role in sustaining the supply-demand balance by helping AhaMove identify, develop and implement effective business strategies, a strong background in the operation of the company and each department within it will help me fulfill my responsibilities as a data analyst intern more efficiently. Indeed, to understand more deeply about the service that AhaMove provides as well as the recruiting process, I participated in a special training session for  new drivers and took an assessment test afterwards like other trainees. Along with different lessons learned from the professionals, I gained more insights of not only the company but also the logistics industry in Vietnam during the first week of the internship. Therefore, I am certain that AhaMove is an amazing workspace where I can grow both professionally and personally in the next three months.