My Dream Team

Our team is considered “the youngest team” of the company as my colleagues are mainly fresh grads or college seniors. Even though most of them are only 2-3 years older than me, they have already worked as executives of the Business Intelligence team who are responsible for all data-driven tasks and big projects of AhaMove. Just like our company being a young startup, they are still inexperienced sometimes yet wholeheartedly energetic and passionate about working with data and contributing to the growth of the whole company. Their youthful energy and mindset flow into every little corner of the office and help keeping it upbeat. Words cannot describe my admiration towards the talented and amazing coworkers that I have a great opportunity to work with.

As the youngest member of the team, I have always been supported and instructed carefully by my mentor and other coworkers, motivating me to work harder and learn more not only about technical knowledge but also from their prior experiences in data analytics. Besides, they care a lot about my internship experience and always make sure that I can get the most out of it. Indeed, my supervisor and I just had a one-on-one discussion last week to summarize my first month of internship and reflect on my future career in data analytics, which enabled me to enrich my understanding of the development of the industry in Vietnam and inspired me to continue pursuing the career path that I chose to follow.

Because our age gap is not significant, it did not take me long at all to get close to them. Apart from work, we spend most of our free time chatting by the windows or playing different kinds of board games, which helps us destress after a busy day and get to know each other better. In addition, we had a weekend getaway to Sapa and went on a company trip to Danang including both the North and the South branches. Not only do these activities bring us closer but they also create a strong bond and friendships that grow beyond the office.

Us celebrating our team leader’s 2nd work anniversary