1. Germany was forced to surrender much of the territory they gained during the war. They lost the territory that they gained from France and also had many other restrictions. They also had many restrictions put on their control of the Rhine, saying “Germany is forbidden to maintain or construct any fortifications” around the Rhine. They were forced to return all of their newly controlled territories.
2. Germany was forced to disassemble their armed forces. … Read the rest here
1. Territory– The following territories were taken away from Germany:
- Alsace-Lorraine (given to France)
- Eupen and Malmedy (given to Belgium)
- Northern Schleswig (given to Denmark)
- Hultschin (given to Czechoslovakia)
- West Prussia, Posen and Upper Silesia (given to Poland)
Germany must relinquish power over any overseas colonies to the League of Nations as well as any additional territory seized in the war not mentioned above.
2. Military– Germany’s army was reduced to 100,000 men and no tanks were allowed.… Read the rest here