Want to take charge of your money?
What We Do
We are Savē, and we want you to be financially savvy with us! We are a student group led by Dickinson’s Financial Aid office, and we promote financial literacy on the Dickinson Campus. We are here to help you understand budgeting, student loans, savings, credit, and much more. We use Salt in addition to holding various events throughout the year.
Our goal is to encourage and assist Dickinsonians to seize their financial independence. Come out to our Savē events, get your questions answered, and sign up for Salt to become financially literate!
How To Get Involved
- Sign up for your free Salt account here: www.saltmoney.org/dickinson OR through the Gateway.
- Complete a Salt course and email firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of your certificate to be entered in a raffle. You can enter once per semester.
- Keep an eye out for our group events each semester – pop-up workshops, lectures, panel discussions, and more! We’ll advertise on this blog, with posters, and through Dickinson Today.
- Schedule a personalized budget workshop.
- Are you involved with a club or special interest group on campus? Contact us to plan an event specific to your interests!
- Nominate yourself or a friend to be a featured Savvy Devil.
- Looking for a leadership role on campus? We’re still seeking Salt Ambassadors. You don’t have to know the answers, you just need to be willing to learn, and to promote financial literacy.
How to Contact Us
Staff Advisor: Rebecca Schreiber-Reis, Assistant Director of Financial Aid Student Co-Coordinators: Miray Kaplangi '18 & Shakira Gonzalez Peña '20 Email: email@example.com