P1050358Well, another academic year at Dickinson in France has come to an end and our students have returned to the US to enjoy their summer before starting back up at their respective universities in the Fall.  The Dickinson in France staff would like to thank all of their participants for their contribution to the program’s activities throughout the year. We wish you a wonderful summer, continued success in your studies, and the best of luck in your future endeavors. We hope that you will return to the United States with your suitcases full of new experiences as well as memories of new friends and of course, a little bit more French!

Thank you, readers, for your loyalty and interest from the beginning of year; without you, this blog would not exist.

I would also like to thank Lucile and Laura for welcoming me and integrating me into the Dickinson in France team. Just like our students, I too have learned a great deal this year, acquiring experience and skills that surely will be useful in the future.  Thank you for being part of my unforgettable year in Toulouse.

I hope you enjoy the last edition of La Une for the 2014-2015 school year in which two students will tell you about the joys of VêloToulouse, adjusting one’s expectations regarding convenience, as well as regional differences between Lille and Toulouse.

Julia

P1050365

End of the Year Reception

P1050360

End of the Year Reception