Final Project! An inside view of Dickinson Cross-Country

Here is my final video! I hope you all enjoy it. In my final video I am trying to give an inside peek on what it’s like to be a member of Dickinson Cross Country- I show my team warming up, doing drills, working out, and cooling down. I also show some meet footage, courtesy of Dickinson Athletics- Sports Information, to show what we work towards in our workouts! I think the Regionals and Dickinson Light Up the Night Invitationals were two standout meets for us as a team, because everyone racing pulled through and raced to the best of their abilities. In addition, I show short interviews from some of my team members asking them different kinds of questions, ranging from serious questions, such as “how have you overcome injury”, to fun questions, including “whats your favorite pre race ritual”?At the end of my video, I picked some of my favorite pictures from the season.

Through this final video I hope to convey to you all what it is like to be a member of Dickinson Cross Country. I hope that through workout footage, meet footage, and interviews that you all can see how great it is to be part of a team! Being on a team is so special to me and definitely a highlight of my college experience thus far.

995652_10205023240048992_3252531924257136715_n.jpg
Dickinson Long-Short Invitational

I hope you all enjoy my video!