Movie + Pizza

Hi Readers,

I am Zhuoxuan (Ariel) Li. At North Head, I have a lot of fun time outside of my work.
Lunch is the most relaxing and time. My colleges and I always order deliverable meals online and chat during one-hour lunch time. Besides that, sometimes we hold activities, such as movie lunch, Chinese words cross puzzle, and lunch talent show. Today, I would like to share the most popular movie at my work place – Game of Throne.

My colleagues always plan the movie lunch of time and send out emails to notify the rest. We have watched the 7th season of Game of Throne watched at least four episodes and had pizza, which makes me recall some movie nights in the US. Like always, we have the best combination movie and pizza.

Even though I have not watched previous six seasons, I am glad I can still catch the pace of it. At first, I was a little bit confused about the plot because the complicated relationship of characters and names were bothering me. I ignored the fact that I know nothing about them and I enjoy the drama itself. Yes, I understand it now as I went back to see all previous ones.

Hope you enjoy reading it and do not forget to watch Game of Throne in your free time.

Best,
Zhuoxuan (Ariel) Li