The Internal Training

Dear Readers,
Greetings in Beijing! Thank you for following my internship blogs. Time has been so fast, and it is near the end of it. In this post, I would like to share an internal lunch training at my work place two days ago.

Mrs. Xue

The Executive Director of the North Head invited Ms. XUE Yuan, a media expert in healthcare to give us training on healthcare media and policy. Ms. Xue is a senior reporter for Health News, the most influential national healthcare newspaper organized by National Health and Family Planning Commission (NHFPC) and she has an in-depth understanding of healthcare media and related policies. I intern in the healthcare team and deal with analyzing healthcare related policies. However, I had little knowledge about media before this training. She talked about what key trends of healthcare media are and how to utilize different media channels to influence healthcare industry stakeholders. I was surprised by the effect of media regarding introducing new policies. Tuesday’s training gave me a different perspective on viewing the policy-making process and its implementation. I am thankful for this opportunity, and I will keep enriching myself.

Thank you for following me. Hope you enjoy reading it.

Best,
Zhuoxuan (Ariel) Li