10/5 White Water Rafting Trip

White Water Rafting

Dickinson College Outing Club will be going rafting on the Lower Youghiogheny October 5th. We have 10 spots for this trip, first come first served.  This will be an all day trip because it is a 3 hour drive from campus.

Rafting for the day will run $30, but we may be able to get some funding for it. For more rafting specific information check out: http://wilderness-voyageurs.com/lower-yough-whitewater-rafting.html

We have a college special that will give us the discounted price.

Lunch will be served but you will need to bring a swimsuit, water, warm layers, and a change of clothes.

More details to follow.

When you sign up please include your name, phone number, food allergies, and if you need any gear

46 thoughts on “10/5 White Water Rafting Trip

1. I would love to go.
    Alex Callahan
    978 595 7582
    no allergies
    I have no equipment other than bathing suit.

2. If anyone backs out, I’d love to go. I have a wetsuit and all other mentioned equipment. 215-450-5899

Caroline Kanaskie

3. Awesome! Thanks for every other informative site. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means? I have a venture that I’m just now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such information. Keep update buddy. info rtp slot

4. Hey, this day is too much good for me, since this time I am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. Thanks a lot for massive hard work. Regards! Nova88

5. Thanks for every other informative site. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means? I have a venture that I’m just now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such information. sports betting

6. Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don’t really provide anything that I’m interested in, but I’m most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know. slot online

7. It’s really a nice and useful piece of info.
    I’m glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

제이나인 카지노 가입 쿠폰
    제이나인 카지노 게임 사이트
    제이나인 꽁 머니 토토
    제이나인 토토 검증
    제이나인 토토 구인 구직
    https://www.j9korea.com

8. One of the things that sets MlyMenus apart from other similar platforms is its focus on Malaysian restaurants. This makes it a valuable resource for people who are looking for authentic Malaysian cuisine. MlyMenus also has a team of dedicated researchers who work to keep the menus up-to-date and accurate. This ensures that you can always trust the information that you find on the platform.
    https://mlymenus.com/

9. OTTO Pizza Parken Denmark trænger du til cheesy, gooey godhed i Danmark? otto pizza Parken Danmar Se ikke længere end Dette sted serverer skiver og tærter, der er stablet højt med frisk topping, i en sjov og familievenlig atmosfære perfekt til at snuppe en bid efter en dag med udforskning.