9/28 Parents Weekend Hike

Pole’s Steeple Parents Weekend Hike

On September 28th, Dickinson College Outing Club will be leading student, parents, and alumni on a hike up Pole’s Steeple in Pine Grove Furnace State Park, 35 minutes south of Carlisle. We will leave at 8:30am promptly from the Kaufman Hall parking lot and will plan to be back around 11:30 or noon in time for afternoon activities on campus. The hike is 1.5 miles round trip (same trail there and back). The view from the top is gorgeous and the trip is always a great time to meet other students and parents. We do not have any vans reserved with the college (this has never been a problem in the past), so it is important that if you/your parents have space for other kids to please let us know. Everyone should bring water and you are welcome to bring snacks.  Depending on weather you may want a rain jacket or other layers.

*Please note that this hike is up hill all the way there and downhill all the way back. It is a moderate hike and Dickinson students don’t seem to ever have a problem, but please advise your parents about the difficulty of the hike before coming.

When you sign up, please put your name, number of people coming with you (parents, siblings, etc.), your phone number, and if you/your parents have a car and how many people you could take in your/your parents car.

Please email outingclub@dickinson.edu with questions.

43 thoughts on “9/28 Parents Weekend Hike

1. Sign me up! My parents will also have a rental car that sits 5 people. Cell- (925)-324-0966. I’ll be sure to get my waiver and fee to you alls next meeting.

2. My lovely parents will be here so get ready…we will have probs 3-4 extra seats depending on if my brother comes or not

3. I’d like to go. I have one other definitely coming, maybe two. Our car can take 5 total.

(207) 332-8077

4. My parents and I would like to go. So 3 people going. We have a car that can fit 5 people total
    419-304-7323

5. It’s really a nice and useful piece of info.
    I’m glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

제이나인 카지노 가입 쿠폰
    제이나인 카지노 게임 사이트
    제이나인 꽁 머니 토토
    제이나인 토토 검증
    제이나인 토토 구인 구직
    https://www.j9korea.com

6. Thanks a lot for info! great advice! I want to share with you executive cv writing services with which I coped with writing cv and received several offers from employers as quickly as possible. After all, the first thing employers see is your resume. That’s why it has to be perfect.

7. Hi there would you mind stating which blog platform you’re
    using? I’m going to start my own blog soon but I’m having a hard time making a decision between BlogEngine/김포출장샵WordPress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different
    then most blogs and I’m looking for something unique.
    P.S My apologies for getting off-topic but I
    had to ask! Прогоны Xrumer и GSA Ser без интернета

8. Weekend Hike brings a lot of advantages. We can enhance health and balance the life. Besides, you also focus on the mental health by entertaining with online games

9. Slot games have undergone a remarkable transformation. This article delves into the captivating evolution of slot games, exploring their historical roots, technological advancements, and their current prominent position in the realm of online entertainment.

10. Chamberlain Overhead Garage Door Repair Palos Verdes Estates: Elevating Home Security and Convenience

11. Discover the luxury of our Personalised Leather Phone Cases. Crafted from premium leather, these cases offer a rich, tactile experience while providing sturdy protection for your phone. The option to personalize with embossed initials or names adds an exclusive touch, making your phone case a statement of elegance and personal style. Suitable for various phone models, these leather cases are a blend of sophistication and personalization. Personalised Leather Case