About Me

About Me! Sammy Jo

Hello! My name is Sammy Jo, and I’m not a huge cook, foodie, or anything of that nature. However, just this year my 12 year old sister was diagnosed with Celiacs Disease. In order to accommodate her and to make her feel less left out, my family decided to go as gluten free in our own diets as possible (though I will say, I am an avid bagel eater here on campus). As a family, we have been trying to find new recipes that she’ll actually like, because she was a huge picky eater. I’ve loved learning about the inner-workings of food and now can actually apply them in my life for my sister.

Aboutbarnessa

Hello! My name is Sammy Jo, and I'm not a huge cook, foodie, or anything of that nature. However, just this year my 12 year old sister was diagnosed with Celiacs Disease. In order to accommodate her and to make her feel less left out, my family decided to go as gluten free in our own diets as possible (though I will say, I am an avid bagel eater here on campus). As a family, we have been trying to find new recipes that she'll actually like, because she was a huge picky eater. I've loved learning about the inner-workings of food and now can actually apply them in my life for my sister.