2/15 XC ski trip

On Saturday DCOC will go out towards western PA to Cross Country Ski.

We have at least 3 spots open for this trip and we may be able to take more depending on interest and vans. Tucker and Wes will be leading this crew

We will leave Kaufman parking lot at 9am promptly and return around dinner time.

Here is the link to the Pennsylvania Cross Country Skiers Association map

This is the link to ski rental place we used last time and will probably use again

The cost for the trip should be minimal; we got senate funding to pay for gear rental and vans.

Please bring a lunch for this trip.

If you would like to come, please sign up with your phone number and XC skiing experience (no experience required to go on the trip, we would just like to gauge the level of expertise).

46 thoughts on “2/15 XC ski trip

1. I have a lot of xc experience but its been about two years since I’ve gone last.

908-377-6901

2. Thought I should put my name on the other list as well. I’d prefer Saturday but can make Sunday work too if there’s not enough room in the car(s).

360-298-1433, van certified. Got my own skis, hope there’s room for them.

3. I figured I’d add my name on the second list as well. saturday would be ideal, but if there isn’t enough room in the car, I’m willing to go with sunday

4. To see all of our printable unicorn images, scroll down the list. We hope you enjoyed our coloring pages, from basic unicorn lines for preschoolers to more intricate designs for older kids.

5. What an amazing post, I read all your blogs and looks that you’re a very good writer.
    I’m inspiring to write too can you check this out?
    Click this and have fun ➡

제이나인 온라인 카지노
    제이나인 먹튀
    제이나인 에볼루션 카지노
    제이나인 카지노 커뮤니티
    제이나인 먹튀 검증 소
    https://www.j9korea.com

6. Many vocabulary-learning resources exist. Our tool has many benefits. Many learn language through word games. 5 letter words assist Wordle players overcome obstacles. 6-letter words exist.

7. I would like to express my gratitude to you for sharing this excellent post. I have to say that I am very impressed with your post because the information provided is both comprehensive and simple to grasp. Your subsequent post will receive a lot of attention from me. retro games

8. The game can be played online for free. The duotrigordle game has a daily puzzle that can only be played once per day. The player has to type a word in the input box and press enter. The game will then give feedback on the word using colored squares.

9. Recently, Diablo 4 is in full swing. If any players need Diablo 4 Items, they can go to RPGStash to get them quickly. It is 100% safe and 24/7 online service.

10. This cross-country skiing trip sounds amazing! I love the idea of exploring the winter landscape and getting some exercise at the same time

11. I’m thrilled to hear about the upcoming Cross Country Ski trip organized by DCOC! It sounds like a fantastic opportunity to enjoy the winter scenery and get active in the outdoors.

Thank you for providing all the necessary details, including the departure time and location. The Pennsylvania Cross Country Skiers Association map will surely come in handy for navigation. I appreciate the link to the ski rental place as well, especially for those who may need to rent gear.

It’s great to know that the cost of the trip will be minimal, thanks to the Senate funding. The fact that no experience is required to join is encouraging for beginners like myself who are eager to give cross country skiing a try.

I’ll definitely sign up and provide my phone number along with my XC skiing experience, even though it’s limited. I believe it’s important to gauge the expertise level to ensure everyone has a safe and enjoyable experience.

Once again, thank you to Tucker, Wes, and the organizers for putting together this exciting trip. I can’t wait to hit the slopes and make memories with fellow outdoor enthusiasts!

Thank you
    Navigasyonltd

12. An important share, which I gladly shared with a colleague who was conducting a thoughtful evaluation. It led to a delightful surprise as they kindly treated me to breakfast as a gesture of appreciation for bringing it to their attention. So, let me rephrase: Thank you for the kind gesture! However, I truly value the time you dedicated to discussing this topic. I have a strong conviction about it and thoroughly enjoy immersing myself in further reading on this subject. If feasible, would you consider enriching your blog with more detailed information as you continue to expand your expertise? It would be immensely beneficial for me. I wholeheartedly commend this blog post! Mavi Marmara Gazetesi

13. In this Guide, we’ll just take you through every step involved, from creating the Disney Plus account to activating the Dicey Plus account on your smart device.

14. Congratulations, pal! I checked out a few of the blog entries you had written. To say how much I appreciate your writing and efforts would be an understatement. Please continue to share useful information like this.

krowd darden

15. Thank you for providing all the necessary details, including the departure time and location. The Pennsylvania Cross Country Skiers Association map will surely come in handy for navigation. I appreciate the link to the ski rental place as well, especially for those who may need to rent gear.청주출장샵

16. In addition to the details provided here, I’ll also introduce you online. This is a very nice list of the games I’ve played, which includes some of my all-time favorites and most well-known titles. another subject. Different games that I bet you’ll like.

17. In addition to the details provided here five nights at freddy’s, I’ll also introduce you online. This is a very nice list of the games I’ve played, which includes some of my all-time favorites and most well-known titles. another subject. Different games that I bet you’ll like.

18. Of je nu een druk gezinsleven hebt of gewoonweg wat variatie in je maaltijden zoekt, hellofresh inloggen past zich aan jouw behoeften aan. Kies het aantal maaltijden per week en het aantal porties per maaltijd op basis van de grootte van jouw huishouden. Het wekelijkse menu biedt een breed scala aan keuzes, zodat er altijd iets is wat aan jouw smaak voldoet.

19. I appreciate your posting. I’ve read about a lot of related subjects! Contrary to other articles, yours left me with a really distinct impression. I hope you’ll keep writing insightful posts like this one and others for us to everyone to read!

20. Dengan menghadirkan 14 pilihan slot dengan Return to Player (RTP) tertinggi, situs slot Ligaciputra mengambil betting online ke level baru. RTP SLOT tinggi menandakan peluang besar untuk menang dan meraih keuntungan substansial. Dari tema klasik sampai yang inovatif, tiap slot menyajikan pengalaman bermain yang menghibur dan menguntungkan.

21. Mengunjungi Agen Slot Online Terpercaya LIGACIPUTRA
    Langkah awal untuk bisa buat akun login ligaciputra ialah mengunjungi web utama dari agen slot online terpercaya Liga ciputra dengan manfaatkan link yang telah disediakan. Kalian bisa klik lalu akan ditujukan langsung halaman utama agen slot online terpercaya Liga Ciputra https://certainkey.com/