2/23 Caving

DCOC is partnering with the York County Grotto to go caving this Sunday!

Sara Sweeten and Jack Marcus will be leading this trip to Carnegie’s Cave near Shippensburg, 10 people (Sara and Jack not included) can go on this trip.

The cave is very wet and muddy, but it should be a great time. Two vans will leave from DPS/Kaufman at 9:30am sharp to go to the Sunoco gas station in Shippensburg where you will meet Andy, a really nice guy from the caving club. He will guide you through the cave and it should be a blast!

To go on this trip, you will need a headlamp (and a spare set of batteries), clothes that you can get muddy, and a change of clothes. The cave will be 56F, so it shouldn’t be too bad, but you will need to wear a fleece or something because of the mud. You are parking (thus will also be changing) in a city parking lot, so you will need to have on two layers of clothes, one to get muddy and the other so that you are not naked when you change out of your muddy clothes after the cave.

The Grotto and DCOC will provide helmets for you, but you need a headlamp. Please try and borrow one from a friend. The club has 3 headlamps that we can use, but it would be best for people to find their own. (No flashlights allowed, you need your hands to cave!)

After getting out of the cave, you all will grab a bite to eat, so bring some money for lunch in Shippensburg.

When you sign up you must include your phone number!

Please meet at the DPS parking lot at 9:15 so that you can leave by 9:30!

Email the account at outingclub@dickinson.edu if you have questions.

48 thoughts on “2/23 Caving

1. I would like to come!
    Jessamyn Biette
    6178387279
    I have a headlamp, but I’m not van certified.

2. I have been refreshing the page since 10:30. Now I can finally go to bed.

I would love to go, van certified, lovable personality.

Cell: 925-324-0966

3. I would love to go!
    Cell: 484-529-3306
    Not van certified, and I would need to borrow a headlamp

4. Would love to go, ill try to find a headlamp but if I can’t find one, one of the three would be nice
    Cell 917-699-8042

5. I’ve been researching a very interesting subject, and I believe this to be among the most crucial details. Moreover, I liked reading your content.
    dordle

6. I’m so happy to be a part of this event. Learned a lot from the most influential people and brightest minds within the community as well as countless opportunities for networking, code sprints, and informal conversations.

7. What an amazing post, I read all your blogs and looks that you’re a very good writer.
    I’m inspiring to write too can you check this out?
    Click this and have fun ➡

제이나인 온라인 카지노
    제이나인 먹튀
    제이나인 에볼루션 카지노
    제이나인 카지노 커뮤니티
    제이나인 먹튀 검증 소
    https://www.j9korea.com

8. Thank you for your post. I have read through several similar topics! However, your article gave me a very special impression, unlike other articles. I hope you continue to have valuable articles like this or more to share with everyone!

9. It is very interesting. I would like to take up rafting, but I don’t have money for equipment. Who knows where you can borrow money?

10. It’s great to hear that you’re interested in trying out rafting! While it can be expensive to purchase all the necessary equipment, there are options available for borrowing money to finance your new hobby. One option to consider is the Pay Day Say app, which allows you to borrow money quickly and easily from your smartphone. With https://apps.apple.com/us/app/payday-advance-borrow-money/id1542349316 you can apply for a loan and receive approval in just a few minutes, without the need for a credit check or other extensive paperwork. This can be a convenient option for those who need to borrow money quickly to cover the cost of equipment or other expenses associated with rafting.
    Ultimately, the most important thing is to enjoy your new hobby while also being responsible with your finances. Whether you choose to borrow money through the Pay Day Say app or another lender, make sure you have a clear plan for repayment and are able to manage your debt responsibly. Good luck and have fun out on the water!

11. I see a lot of people love to hunt but for me it’s really scary to take the lives of animals for fun. I just like to play games like flappy bird to both feel close and to provoke my aggressiveness.

12. Are you looking for best branded clothes sale in Pakistan? Look no further than Mannat Clothing! They are currently having a sale on many of their top brands, including Chaap, Sunehri Rutt, and Morbagh. This sale on clothing brands in Pakistan is an excellent opportunity to save on some of your favorite clothing brands.

13. Aspire Bedding also offers a stunning collection of bridal bed sheets in Pakistan, perfect for newlyweds and couples who want to add a touch of elegance to their bedroom decor. These bed sheets are crafted with luxurious materials and intricate designs, making them perfect for a special occasion. Despite their premium quality, Aspire Bedding’s bridal bed sheets are priced reasonably, ensuring customers can find the perfect bed sheets without breaking the bank.

14. Panache Apparel, a successful online clothing brand in Pakistan, has become synonymous with fashionable attire at unbeatable prices. Focusing on bringing the best branded clothes sale to their customers, they showcase a diverse range of Pakistani brands sale, catering to various styles and preferences. Their periodic sale on brands in Pakistan has garnered widespread attention, making Panache Apparel a go-to destination for bargain hunters and fashion enthusiasts. The sale on clothing brands in Pakistan, available exclusively through their user-friendly online platform, ensures that shoppers from all over Pakistan can enjoy fantastic deals and the latest trends. So, for an unparalleled online sale on brands experience, Panache Apparel is the ultimate choice for every fashion-savvy consumer.

15. Qhaaf Bedding presents the perfect wedding gift for newlyweds with its luxurious wedding bedsheet. Made from premium materials, this bedsheet for wedding will ensure a comfortable and memorable first night for the newlyweds.

16. Given that it took me a little while to read through all of the comments, I thought the piece was quite intriguing Retro bowl.

17. So if you are new to it and want to watch the newly released movies at their first glimpse, then create a Disney Plus account and subscribe to it. The steps to subscribe and sign up for Disney Plus are given below. So let’s start.

18. Stumble guys is a game inspired by the famous game fall guys. You will have to play the levels with many people. Overcome the challenges to pass the next level. Each level passes, there will be a lot of people eliminated, Let’s overcome them to become the winner.

19. hey there and thank you for your info – I’ve certainly picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical points using this site, since I experienced to reload the website lots of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I’m complaining, but slow loading instances times will very 서산출장샵frequently affect your placement in google and could damage your quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for much more of your respective interesting content. Make sure you update this again very soon..

20. I totally get where you’re coming from OP! Rafting requires a big upfront investment. Have you considered using an app like Pay Day Say to borrow money quickly? I used it to get a cash advance right on my phone to cover costs when I first got into rafting. You just apply and get approved in minutes without credit checks or paperwork. It was so convenient! You should check out their app at https://apps.apple.com/app/smart-loans-fast-cash-advance/id6446827727. Just be smart about repaying any loans, and you’ll be all set to enjoy your new rafting hobby! Let me know if you have any other questions!

21. Fantastic blog. Reading your articles was enjoyable. For me, this was a really enjoyable book. I have it bookmarked and am eager to read more things from it. Continue your wonderful effort! run 3

22. At Qhaaf Bedding, we’ve created a beautiful collection of towelsto make your daily rituals extra cozy and stylish. We’ve used only the softest and most durable materials, so you can enjoy a plush, long-lasting hug every time you use our towels. Experience the joy of luxury and comfort with each and every use, making your day just a little bit brighter.

23. Explore the captivating Winter Dress Design collection from Mannat Clothing. Our designs are tailored to embrace the charm of winter while keeping you cozy. With a blend of style and warmth, our winter dress designs are the perfect addition to your seasonal wardrobe.

24. كهرباء وبنشر متنقل كراج صيانة وتصليح سيارات امام المنزل, خدمة 24 ساعة تصليح سيارات من كل الموديلات بكل محافظات الكويت, نعمل على تبديل تواير واطارات وتبديل بطاريات وفحص كمبيوتر للسيارات على الطريق وأمام المنزل, يمكن التواصل مع كهربائي سيارات وميكانيكي سيارات عبر الرقم 50805535 من أي محافظة وفي أي وقت.

25. Ricky Casino https://ricky-casino.bet Australia offers an electrifying gaming experience that’s bound to keep players on the edge of their seats! With a diverse range of top-tier games, seamless user interface, and enticing bonuses, Ricky Casino stands out as a premier destination for Australian gamers. Whether you’re into classic slots, thrilling table games, or immersive live dealer experiences, Ricky Casino has something for everyone. Plus, their commitment to security and fair play ensures peace of mind for all players. Get ready to embark on an unforgettable gaming journey with Ricky Casino Australia!