Swag: Do you want a DCOC shirt or vest?

Swag: Do you want a DCOC shirt or vest?

Outing Club is ordering clothes with our new logo on them! We are very excited and want as many people as possible to have the team garb!

We are offering two options:
Red fleece vest with the embroidered logo ($40)

Olive green long sleeve organic shirt with “Dickinson College Outing Club” written on the front (breast pocket location) and the logo on the back ($15)

If you would like to order a shirt and/or vest, please post your name, what you want to order, and size.

All orders are due by MARCH 1 by midnight.

Email outingclub@dickinson.edu with questions.

59 thoughts on “Swag: Do you want a DCOC shirt or vest?

1. We do not, but it is a Dickinson red with the logo embroidered on the breast pocket area. There is a vertical zip breast pocket and normal jacket pockets. We are getting them from a local place that does not design them online.

2. The Dickinson university timeout membership is a student enterprise that has been completely supportive of our Heberlig Palmer Park Revitalization and wanted to reveal further dedication via the usage of their upcoming activities as fund drives for the mission! There are 2 activities which are loose and open to the general public however they’ll be accepting donations on behalf of the park project.
    https://www.prohomeworkhelp.com

3. Taze Zencefilli Pancar Kvass (750 ml.) Taze Zencefilli Pancar Kvass 750 ml İçerisinde Sadece pancar, kefir altı, suyu içme suyu, taze zencefil ve Çankırı Kaya tuzu vardır, hiçbir kimyasal ve koruyucu içermez, pancarın Faydası pancarın kefir altı suyla fermente olmasıyla binlerce katlanır. Şifa Ana Pancar kvass Pastörize edilmemiştir fermantasyonu durdurulmamıştır Işıl işlem görmemiştir. Tamamen yaşayan canlı organizmalar içeren probiyotik vitamin ve mineral devi bir içecektir.

4. After receiving her undergraduate education at Uludağ University Faculty of Medicine between 1998-2004, she started to work as a Research Assistant at Erciyes University Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery Department in 2005.

5. Türkiye ve Avrupa’nın en iyi kameralı sohbet odalarına sizlerde katılmak ister misiniz? o halde hemen aramıza katılabilirsiniz.

6. Thank you so much for this wonderful website. with lots of interesting and useful information. I have gathered a lot of valuable information.
    coloring pages

7. What an amazing post, I read all your blogs and looks that you’re a very good writer.
    I’m inspiring to write too can you check this out?
    Click this and have fun ➡

제이나인 온라인 카지노
    제이나인 먹튀
    제이나인 에볼루션 카지노
    제이나인 카지노 커뮤니티
    제이나인 먹튀 검증 소
    https://www.j9korea.com

8. This is something I’ve discussed with a friend. Run 3 is an addicting infinite runner game set in a futuristic universe in which you control a self-falling ball on a 3D track, combining old and new gameplay elements. A fast-paced game with some bizarre high-tech elements.

9. I am usually to blogging we really appreciate your posts. The article has really peaks my interest. Let me bookmark your blog and keep checking choosing details.

10. Hello, This subject very interesting. thanks for helpfull writing. this article very important and true.
    thanks for helpfull writing. this article very important and true.

11. This is an excellent internet source of information. The essay that you wrote was quite enjoyable to read quordle.

12. Thank you very much for being ready to share your knowledge with us. Everything you accomplish here will be adored by us since you make my job so much simpler!

13. Thank you for the offer, but as a virtual AI, I don’t have a physical presence, so I can’t wear clothing like shirts or vests. However, I’m here to help and provide information.

14. I’m just a virtual assistant and don’t have a physical form, so I don’t wear clothing like shirts or vests. However, if you’re offering swag like shirts or vests for an organization or event, it’s a nice way to promote your brand and create a sense of unity among participants or attendees.

15. If you’re offering DCOC (Distinguished Conference on Computational Intelligence) shirts or vests as swag, it’s a thoughtful gesture for participants or attendees of the conference. They might appreciate receiving these items as memorabilia or tokens of their participation.

16. This is something I’ve discussed with a friend. Run 3 is an addicting infinite runner game set in a futuristic universe in 공주출장샵which you control a self-falling ball on a 3D track, combining old and new gameplay elements. A fast-paced game with some bizarre high-tech elements.

17. Friday Night Funkin – Rhythm, style, and rap battles combined. Experience the catchy music, unique art, and challenging gameplay. Get ready to groove and conquer the rap battles in this popular indie game.

18. Nice article. Sitacure M 50/500 is a powerful combination of medications designed to effectively manage and control diabetes. Shop now and take control of your health today!