10/3 Overnight hiking

Kelsey Johnson and Wes Lickus will be leading an overnight hiking trip.

Please email then for more info.

Sign up below to reserve a spot leaving around 5pm on Friday 10/3 and returning the next day (10/4).

25 thoughts on “10/3 Overnight hiking

1. Awesome Blog! you’d a great job in your article. The content is too good. Thanks for your support and keep sharing like this.

2. hello! I went on my first backpacking trip a few months ago and I was nervous about everything but mostly my cook system. I had everything I needed but I was terrified of that tiny canister of fuel. I was convinced I would blow up myself and my fellow backpackers. So I forced myself to practice at home and apologized to my dogs (incase I blew them up). I attached the fuel to my MSR Pocket Rocket 2, turned the handle and pressed the little spark button and fire! Everyone lived! I and danced around like I had won the lottery. I then made a Knorr rice side and enjoyed my first backpack meal in my apartment. Just doing that, I was so confident and less nervous when I was actually out in the middle of nowhere. I just knew I wouldn’t starve to death or blow anyone up. One of the best feelings ever. Now, people are blown away that I know how to cook on a tiny stove. I even got fuel canisters for Christmas!

3. You’d a great job in your article. The content is too good. Thanks for your support and keep sharing like this. This game is related to the online function. Now lots of things are in the hand’s online spades game which would be an easy task for you. Thanks a lot.

4. Asking questions are actually nice thing if you are not understanding something completely,
    however this post presents fastidious understanding yet.

5. Hello
    I went on my first backpacking trip a few months ago and I was nervous about everything but mostly my cook system. I had everything I needed but I was terrified of that tiny canister of fuel.

6. Thank you for another informative web site. Where else could I get that type of information written in such a perfect way? I have a project that I am just now working on, and I’ve been on the look out for such information. Whipper Snipper

7. I am thankful to you for sharing this article here. It’s a nice article, Which you have shared here. Your article is very informative and I really liked the way you expressed your views in this post.Travel

8. Great article it’s really informative and creative which helps us to post new updates. it’s really worth it. Thanks very much. If you have more time, please visit:

9. Our specialist academic translators have years of experience translating academic documents, such as assignments, case studies, and many others in more than 200 languages. To get the best academic translation services, don’t think twice and contact us.

10. Being known as the best residential cleaning company, we make sure that our employees are certified and insured, working in a dignified and professional manner. Benidorm Festival

11. Adult industry has reached its peak. Jaipur’s escorts are the best, with their charming service and unflinching attitude making escorts a great option.kite seo

12. Good article it’s really informative and creative which helps us to post new updates. it’s really worth it. Thanks very much. If you have more time, please visit: ornaments

13. I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! I definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog!Host Regions LTD