1. Churchill had a similar view to Hitler, believing that one racial group should control all the power. Instead of believing the Aryans had all the power Churchill believed that English-speaking nations should rule over the world.
2. The world must notice that the Soviet Union has lost more men in German invasions then both the United States and the United Kingdom.
3. The common people are being controlled by Churchill and his party and need to think for themselves.
1. What was the international response to comparing Churchill and Hitler?
2. What was the reaction in England to Stalin’s comments about the “common people”?
It is interesting to see Stalin alienate both sides of the war. He goes after Hitler, briefly calling him out for the Nazi racial theory and attacks Churchill. He has basically left himself with no one to lean on in war. However Stalin does not come across as worried. He says that the Soviet Union has lost the most men in the war and yet does not say they will give up. He gives strength to the Soviet Union in his speech while also taking away both possible allies.