This ride brings you east of Carlisle while avoiding the bustle of the highways. This route is about 13 miles.
- Start at the intersection of College St. and High St. Head east on High St. (PA 641). This will turn into Trindle Rd.
- Turn left onto Old Stonehouse Rd. (at 5.90 mi)
- Follow Old Stonehouse north until you reach S Middlesex Rd. Turn left. (at 8.95 mi)
- Take an immediate right onto Claremont Rd. (at 10.02 mi)
- This will bring you through farms and fields, and past the Army War College before bringing you back into Carlisle and turning into E North St. (at 11.20 mi)
- Turn left onto N College St. (at 12.92 mi)
This ride is of moderate length, and easy to moderate terrain. be cautious traveling along both East High St. & Trindle Rd. (both PA 641) during rush hour times, but otherwise this scenic route is quite enjoyable!