“the world is our multimodal oyster”
Welcome to the course blog for Writing In & For Digital Environments — an undergraduate course at Dickinson College in Carlisle, Pennsylvania.
- Fall 2014 Syllabus (PDF) coming soon!
- Fall 2013 Updated Syllabus (pdf)
- Summer Blogging!
- Summer Blogging!Posted 3 months ago
Hello All! For this summer, I will be blogging under a different site, so follow me there for all the updates on my internship in Washington, D.C.!
- Spring, finally.
- Spring, finally.Posted 4 months ago
Bless our hearts to hear
- Modern Folk Lore and Cultural Revelations
- Modern Folk Lore and Cultural RevelationsPosted 5 months ago
Of the many older books on my dorm room bookshelf (including some older texts and local histories), one always seems to catch the eye of my visitors. Bound in a hard blue…
- Selfies and The Craze of Self-Photography
- Selfies and The Craze of Self-PhotographyPosted 5 months ago
A few weeks ago, General Colin L. Powell created an overnight Internet sensation by posting an image of himself, taken in the 1950s. The image, capturing the young and dapper…
- A Letter to People Who Think They Can’t Cook
- A Letter to People Who Think They Can’t CookPosted 6 months ago
Dear People Who Say They Cannot Cook, I kindly ask that you reconsider your
position. Why? Because cooking is not magic.
Read about this course on the Dickinson College Digital Humanities Blog: http://blogs.dickinson.edu/digitalhumanities/2013/08/19/new-course-writing-in-and-for-digital-environments/