This is one of the more scenic routes to the farm, bringing riders through fields, along creeks, and past rural PA life. This route goes on the Letort Spring Run Nature Trail, which is a gravel trail. Cyclists with skinny tires, such as those on most road, touring, and some hybrid bikes, are advised to not ride on gravel, as it can get too deep and become difficult to pedal or cause major wipe-outs. The total mileage is 6.96.
- Starting at the corner of High St. and College St., head east on High St.
- Turn right on S Hanover St. (at .39 mi)
- Turn left on E South St. (at .61 mi)
- Turn right on S Bedford St. (at .76 mi)
- Follow to the dead end, and then get on the path that starts there. (at 1.17 mi)
- Follow the Letort Spring Run Nature Trail for about 2 miles, then turn right onto Spring Garden Rd. (at 3.17 mi)
- Turn left onto Bonnybrook Rd. (at 3.38 mi)
- Turn left onto Old York Road/PA-174. (at 5.29 mi)
- Make an immediate right onto Lerew Rd. (at 5.34 mi)
- Turn left onto Park Dr. (at 6.65 mi)
- The farm will be on your left. If you’ve never been there, it’s the large red barn with a Dickinson logo on the side. (at 6.96 mi)
Say “hi” to Matt, Jen, Bella and the rest of the Farm crew!