Are we not all just HUMAN!

holidays_around_the_world_21

Take this opportunity to get to know a friend of mine and an extraordinary poet, Miles Hodges!

(Click the link below)

Getting to Know Miles Hodge, An Ordinary Guy!

_____________________________________________________________

It is my dream that I will one day be walking down the red carpet and hear photographers, fans, and correspondents screaming my name. But my fear is that the life I once knew as private and sheltered will be no more. People will judge me harshly on what I wear, how I respond to controversy, and the people I surround myself with. So I decided to start this blog as a way to show society that ordinary people like myself will one day transcend into the public eye but emphasizing the fact that we started off just like everyone else. I, Nasir Ellis, age 20, grew in the upper west side of Manhattan with my paternal grandparents. Long walks in the park and getting caught in the rain are not my favorite things sadly. But I do enjoy beautiful scenery, vanilla bean ice cream, and intense games of squash! Fashion, music, and anything entertainment related is right up my alley. I have probably memorized the lyrics of over 1,000 songs by now and can tell you the major events in the careers of artists like Beyoncé, Drake, and Chris Brown. I’m not sure at what point did entertainment become so important to me but someday in the near future I will appear on your television screens as on camera personality/correspondent. I just hope that when that day comes I have managed to maintain the fact that I am just as normal as the next guy and deserve to be treated that way.