Humans Of Carlisle 2013-11-11 00:11:10

You may be wondering how people will be chosen to be featured on this blog. Well the answer is quite simple: randomly. I will take strolls around Carlisle with my camera, always on the lookout for my next subject. Maybe they are wearing a bold outfit, have a warm smile or look like they have an interesting story to tell. I hope there will be a balance between Dickinsonians and Carlislians. This is all a grand experiment and I don’t know how it will ultimately turnout. I don’t know how the reception from the community will be. Will I stand out interviewing people? Yes. Will I look odd always wearing a camera around my neck? Probably. But quite frankly, I don’t care too much how I look. I will welcome the looks and the stares. I know people may not quite understand what I’m doing at first, but I hope this takes off and comes to a point where the community knows about it. I’m scared it may never get there, but I’m hopeful. As always, thanks for reading and sharing along in my journey.

This entry was posted in Student Blog Project 2013 and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.