This is Chewbacca, or Chewie. He is an Australian Shepherd Chocolate Labrador mix. He has long brown hair, like an Aussie, with blonde streaks on his ears and tail. Chewie has hazel eyes, and his pupils get really big when you have peanut butter, cheese, or zucchini. He is terrified of swimming. Chewie hates pools, kiddy pools, but loves the pond in my neighborhood and the beach. Because of his thick coat, Chewie spends all summer laying on top of various air vents in my house, huffing when the air turns off. He loves the winter, and will spend all day outside in the snow if you let him. He also drools…a lot. It’s gross, honestly. Chewie is very lovable, and hates when people yell. He loves cuddles, and sometimes will plop himself right next to you so he’s basically on top of you. He loves taking up my entire bed, and when I get home, he will “bite”/”grab” my wrist and take me around the house to show everyone that I am home. Chewie loves snapping at the air, trying to eat bugs that are bothering him, and loves to lick people- especially if you are sweaty. He says “Hi and have a great day!”