the one where i introduce myself

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The past 19 years of my life have been a whirlwind. I’ve lived in three different states in over five different cities and towns, traveled to Europe, learned things about myself that I would’ve never dreamed of, and moved 500 miles from home to live with 2,300 other people who are probably just as confused as I am.

I have ten brothers and sisters from various parts of the country and the world, and I’m the youngest of all of them. Nothing is handed to you on a silver platter when you’re the youngest of eleven kids, but things come a little bit easier. My mom’s been a mom for 50 years. There’s nothing I can do that will surprise her and that’s definitely been a plus for me.

I’ve discovered a love for the sport of hockey and rediscovered my love (although it could be described as more of an obsession) for dogs. I’ve gone from living in the middle of nowhere to living in the heart of the metropolis of Massachusetts. I’ve realized that I hate to run, but have found a passion for biking along the city streets of Boston. I’ve sung in Boston Symphony Hall, seen the Sistine Chapel, lived on the ocean, and been to the tops of countless mountains.

I’ve developed a bit of a sick sense of humor (that’s from my dad), but I also have a bit of an emotional side (that’s from my mom). I do my best to not stress about the little stuff, or the big stuff too for that matter.

I created this blog as a way to keep myself in check.

Oh, and one last thing:

Hi. I’m Prudy. Welcome to my blog.