A favorite recipe of one of the farm apprentices! You can purchase your own wonderful brisket on our website to make your own! https://dcorganicfarm.square.site/meat-store
- 2 to 3 pounds brisket: Cook on high pressure for 55 to 60 minutes.
- 4 to 5 pounds brisket: Cook on high pressure for 90 minutes.
- 6 to 7 pounds brisket: Cook on high pressure for 105 to 110 minutes.
- 4 lbs. beef brisket, trimmed
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 cup beef broth
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp cumin
- Mix rub ingredients together.
- Add oil and garlic to Instant Pot and sauté using the sauté setting for 2-3 minutes.
Rub brisket on both sides with rub mixture. Cut brisket in half so it lays flat in the Instant Pot.
Pour beef broth into the Instant Pot, around the meat so you don’t wash off the rub.
Put on the lid and cook on meat/stew setting for 90 minutes. Do a 10 minute natural release and then a quick release.
Remove meat and place on a cutting board. Slice meat going against the grain.
Add BBQ Sauce and serve.